In the twentieth century , many of the cleaning products on the market are petrochemical products and it rapidly develops in these markets.If we have a habit of cleaning from little and often ,we must not need powerful chemical products.Wiping out the kitchen tops, hobs,oven after we finished our work need not rely to powerful chemical products.Highly effective cleaners,polishes ,detergents,deodorizers can easily find mostly from near by supermarkets .Some of the natural cleaning products can be find in the same market place like,Lemon,vinegar,Baking soda and Borex,etc.
- Lemon juice is a natural sanitizer and deodorizer too.Also,it creates a pleasant citrus scent .
- Mix with baking soda we can get a all purpose cleaner.
- Cut the lemon into half and then dip into baking soda or salt helps to clean the chopping board ,scrub the dishes and to remove strains.
- Use to remove stains from clothing.
- Squeeze the lemon juice directly in the white clothes and pour salt over the stain and then rinse with water.
- It helps to clean and polishing brass and copper.
- It is used as a toilet clear. Pour the vinegar around the rims overnight and then clean it in the morning.
- We can use white distilled vinegar as a descale in hard water areas. Soak a tea towel or cloth in a vinegar solution and wrap it around a tap, then leave it for a couple of hours overnight.
- It can be used as a fabric softener and an all-purpose cleaner.
- when we add vinegar equally with clear water, it helps to clear the skin of soap residue.
- To clear the blockage in the drains, drop two spoons of baking soda into it and add some vinegar. It will clear the drain blockage after a flush with boiling water.
- Adding vinegar half and a half with water and pour it into a spray bottle and then used for cleaning glass and windows.
- To clean the water stains in the leather shoes ,use vinegar and water mixed solution.
- Sprinkle some baking soda in the bathtub and some amount of water together all over surface overnight and then rinse in the morning.
- Keep some amount of baking soda in an open container in the refrigerator to absorb the odors.
- It is best Eco-cleaner for oven.Baking soda and water .
- Use the baking soda and water paste to clean the kitchen top.
- Borex is a mineral which is naturally anti fungal and antibacterial .It can be used as a natural bleacher.
- Keep borax away from your eyes, nose, and mouth to minimize your risks of exposure when using as a cleaning product .
- It helps get rid of stains, mold, and mildew around the house.
- Borex and water mix solution used as a disinfectant.
- Improves cleaning efficiency of laundry detergent.
- Borax helps to keep soil particles suspended in the wash water and prevents them from being redeposited onto your fabrics.