Obviously, maintaining a dishwasher will improve it’s performance and longevity. Besides, it will reduce the unnecessary repair works of your dishwasher.
Cleaning your interior and exterior of your dishwasher makes shiny which gives a neat and tidy kitchen.
Interior cleaning guide of dishwasher
- Periodically, remove the dirt and food particles in your dishwasher.
- Wipe your dishwasher with wet or damp dish cloth.
- If your dishwasher have odor and white dots ,first empty your dishwasher.Then, add one cup of vinegar and run the dishwasher with normal cycle mode.
- Remove your dishwasher filters often as per dishwasher guide with are .Then , rinse those filters under running water to clean.
- Some food particles may clogged into your dishwasher nozzle.In that case remove your nozzles to clean with proper care and per instructions.Because , some nozzles can break when you remove without care.
Exterior cleaning guide of dishwasher
- Use soft and damp cloth for cleaning the dust and spills on the dishwasher exterior surface.
- Avoid using wax , chlorine bleach products , thinners for exterior cleaning because it may discolor your dishwasher surface.
- If you have stainless dishwasher type , you can use stainless steel cleaner for shiny clean dishwasher.
- Don’t spray water on the dishwasher , it may let into the electrical parts of your dishwasher.
Keep your dishwasher always clean . No wonder, you can get a hygienic , clean and tidy kitchen !!
Looking for other helpful How-To…s?
Did you like this post and find it helpful? Share your thoughts in the comments!